ORBA’s Full-Circle Branding Wins Four AAM Marketing Achievement AwardsBy Joe Walsh
May 21, 2018
ORBA, the Chicago-based accounting, tax and consulting firm, earned three first place 2018 Marketing Achievement Awards, which recognize outstanding achievement in accounting marketing. The first place wins were for website, digital marketing (brand launch and anniversary announcement) and collateral/content marketing (new brochure system). ORBA also received a second place win in the overall branding category for the makeover of the firm’s brand. For a super quick look at the winning work and the strategy behind it click here.
Outcomes Beyond Awards
Awards are a nice measure of peer achievement. The only thing better is marketplace results. For ORBA’s website, those results are attention earning:
- ORBA combined two websites, orba.com and orbablog.com, into one new, responsively-designed website platform.
- As compared to the same time period last year, the website is performing as follows:
- Page views have increased 180%
- New users were up by 212%
- Sessions increased 209%
- Futher, mobile users were up 269% and tablet users up 321%
- By automating its CRM, website and content delivery system:
- ORBA eliminated redundancies in processes between systems, and freed up a significant amount of time (@15-20%) for the communications manager to devote to SEO activities.
- The new electronic blog/newsletter/client alert templates are enjoying an open rate between 23%-29%, which is also up from the previous year.