Integrating brands in a merger to live happily ever after
What comes after saying, “I do,” in a merger of professional service firms or organizations? The hard part, including lots of work integrating brands and handling multiple other merger integration details. At the top of the list is the critical work of explaining the combination of brands to your people, members, clients, the media and your markets.
Greenfield/Belser has helped dozens of organizations with effective merger communications programs. We know the drill and realize timing is everything. If your organization, large or small, is one of the many contemplating a merger or acquisition, we can help you quickly:
- Interview key stakeholders from each side to agree to key messages and important decisions, like the name
- Choose the right name and create a new logo (if needed)
- Create a storyline and key messages for the combined organizations to use in all communications—from press releases to client letters to announcement ads and websites
- Design and develop a merger microsite that bridges the two combining firms' existing websites
- Create customized emails and letters to go to clients, referral sources and friends of the firm
- Build a media plan and advertising creative for the plan
- Lay the foundation for a full brand makeover once the merger and merger communications are complete.