left brain analysis leading to right brain results
The brand positioning strategies we develop for professional service organizations, associations, higher education institutions and other B2B providers are rooted in primary and secondary research and analysis. But they also rely heavily on our extensive experience in your industry and with your clients and prospects. We call our research and strategy process “Market Compass” because it points to ideal and ownable positioning strategies.
Tools we use in our brand strategy and research process include:
- Qualitative Executive interviews with leaders, current and future, of your organization
- Qualitative client, member and prospect interviews
- Audits of the competitor positions and communication strategies
- Audits and constructive critiques of your current communications tools
- Quantitative web surveys of internal and external audiences
- Focus groups or internal and external audiences
Depending on the client and situation, we might use all or only a few of these tactics.
With a clear brand strategy and position articulated and approved by you, we then use our creative tool kit (design and content development) to solve marketing problems or align your organization’s messaging with opportunities in the marketplace.