Trust but verify that you have loyal clients and members
A tailored client or member loyalty interview program provides a direct correlation between effort and return. Referrals increase. Retention rates increase. Clients or members in peril come back to the fold. Opportunities lying on the table get put in your hands. Greenfield/Belser completes smart client loyalty research programs for law, accounting, consulting firms and associations and, more times than not, the research pays for itself.
Ask the majority of service organization leaders if their organizations are doing client or member loyalty programs in a systematic way and they’ll say “yes;” but when we ask clients if their providers request feedback on service and performance, the answer is almost always “rarely” or “never.” Clearly the typical approach to client feedback, retention and loyalty is not resonating in the market. So where’s the disconnect? It is often in how the questions are asked and how the findings are turned into action.
Our loyalty research programs often include:
- Interviews with executive management
- Focus groups with clients and members
- Web surveys of leaders, partners, associates and staff
- Ongoing loyalty surveys of clients and members by phone
- Continuous reporting of client-by-client opportunities and problems
- Strategic analysis of client feedback to drive growth