What’s the Right Mix of Website Content for a Professional Bio?By Joe Walsh
February 12, 2015
As you take it in and perhaps share with others, here are five other tips for impressive biographies:
- Invest in very good professional portrait photography.
- Make the professional the star of the page—don't confine their photo to a 2x2 mug shot.
- Share more than name, rank, serial number and practice area memberships. The best bios do more than recite a resume, they articulate the problems that professionals help clients solve.
- Think about ways to make bios personal—share interests outside of work or passions beyond the work.
- Include descriptions of the professional's service style; not just what they do, but how they take care of clients.