Welcome to the red, white and new.By Burkey Belser
March 1, 2018
Our new annual review of client stories is IN.
We hope the work shared provides inspiration to you and your team. We also hope you’ll benefit from a glimpse at what others in the B2B world are doing to communicate their brand promises, raise their profiles, redo their websites, rethink content, sharpen their pitch and proposal ware, and otherwise stand apart from their competition. To download a pdf, click the image below. To request a hard copy click here. For a quick summary of what’s inside, read on. Enjoy
Greenfield Belser has been a Finn Partners company for almost two years. This year we are adopting the new Finn brand style we created for the firm that is on the second spread of our book. That’s exciting for all of us here at Finn, but that’s hardly all that has been going on this past year. Really, it is impossible to say we love the work we did for one client more than another, but our goal is always to show you a balanced portfolio—across sectors with firms of varying sizes located all around the country:
- The Academy of General Dentistry got a bright, polished new look that gleams.
- A top 25-accounting firm, Eide Bailly, solved a vexing challenge with a brand that allows the firm to expand more easily into new territory. “Eide like” to thank them for the opportunity.
- Kilpatrick Townsend, a leading law firm with extraordinary IP depth, brought us back a second time to refresh the brand.
- We work for firms of all sizes as does Burns Levinson, whose legal practice reaches mid-market companies and
high-net worthindividuals alike.
- A major player in the increasingly high-tech world of eDiscovery, Advanced Discovery, advanced with a new look and feel.
- The Claro Group emerged from a former Big Five accounting firm to offer financial consulting services under its new brand.
- Another major law firm, Nelson Mullins, launched a brand to match the innovative firm it has become.
- ORBA’s new brand became memorable when it took mnemonic shape for these tax, accounting
- Finally, we were certainly pleased when our own benefits team, Keller Benefits, sought us out to create their new brand.