Pepperlaw.com Relaunches Promising the Power of Collaboration and MoreBy Joe Walsh
May 28, 2015
Last month, Pepper Hamilton launched a new website with complementary new digital marketing tools, ads and lateral recruitment marketing materials. The old site was, well, old. Not only was the technology outdated and hard to use, but the look, feel and effectiveness of the site's communications was considered by Pepper people to be dark, bland, word-based and unreflective of the quality of the expanding national firm. The site was developed by Nylon Technology in a great partnership between Pepper marketers, Nylon, and the strategy/design team at Greenfield/Belser.
Noteworthy features of the new site and related material are:
1. A home page that features strategic focus areas mixed with messages about the firm's service style and culture.
2. A new insight center that is accessed with ease from any page of the site and performs like a sharp business news magazine.
3. Substantive information delivered graphically with visual communications on key internal landing pages designed for scanning readers.
4. Professional bios with all new photography that make the bios feel like micro sites—sharing professional skills and a preview of what it is like to work with Pepper. The Greenfield/Belser team shot and produced the 600+ biographies, along with 15 videos of Pepper people speaking on a variety of topics.
5. An interactive 125th anniversary timeline that moves with visitors interested in learning about the firm's milestone achievements, leadership action on things like diversity, shared values, firm expansion and more. Short new videos of Pepper professionals are sprinkled throughout the timeline. Many of the videos double as content for new practice pages back on the main site.
Congratulations to the Pepper marketing team for accomplishing all the goals they set out to achieve. And then some!