New Dish, New WebsitesBy Joe Walsh
March 9, 2016
Eighteen of the largest 200 professional service firms launched "new" sites within the last quarter.
In September of last year, we launched our catalog of the largest professional service firm websites. We call our catalog Site VisitsSM. At sitevisits.gbltd.com/ you can navigate five frequently visited pages of law, accounting and consulting firms by sector, size or name. You will also find reviews for the 200 largest firms, best practices and green ribbon winners. We hope you'll spot trends, see how you measure up, and unearth recipes for success.
New to Site VisitsSM are entirely new or significantly renovated websites for these fine organizations:
1. IBM. New, fully responsive design at IBM.
2. Hewlett Packard Enterprise. This is a brand new site reflecting a new business and brand strategy at Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
3. Cognizant. Look for a renovated home page at Cognizant.
4. SAP. New home and service page templates at SAP.
5. Mercer. We like how Mercer simplifies a complex organization for the visitor into What We Do (four major things) and Who We Help at Mercer.
6. RSM. The new website is a centerpiece of the brand migration from McGladrey to RSM and from the US to places beyond at RSM.
7.FTI Consulting. User friendliness across all devices at FTI Consulting.
8.Alix Partners. New home and mobile pages at Alix Partner.
1. RSM. The new website is a centerpiece of the brand migration from McGladrey to RSM and from the US to places beyond at RSM.
2. Withum. Brand new name and all at Withum.
3. HCTV. New logo, new look at HCTV.
4. EKS&H. A responsive refresh at EKS&H.
5.Schenck. Colorful and all new at Schenck.
1. White & Case. Responsive and contemporary at White & Case.
2. Sidley. Same site, new logo at Sidley.
3. Gibson Dunn. Visual navigation is a courtesy at Gibson Dunn.
4. Paul Hastings. Firm services organized around value creation and protection. More innovation at Paul Hastings.
5. Bracewell. Name shortened and site made responsive at Bracewell.
For the big picture takeaways, please check out our sector executive summaries for law, accounting and consulting at