Is Your Menu for the Holidays Complete?By Greenfield/Belser
November 25, 2014
The celebration of Thanksgiving this week means the holiday season is officially upon us. Of course this time should be used as a reflection for all the things we are fortunate for and for enjoying the company of friends and family, but food also plays a major role. Yep, you probably guessed it—our featured app is a recipe guide.
Whether you are scrambling to finalize your holiday feast menu and could use some inspiration or if you are wondering what to do with pounds of leftover turkey, this app will act as a guide for you to make sure all of your loved ones are comfortably full in the upcoming months. Must-Have Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens is a great tool when you’re up to your elbows in mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce or whatever food your family traditionally devours.
Some of the features:
- Over 570 completely free recipes
- Mouthwatering photos of each
- Ability to share via email, Facebook and Pinterest
- Easily add ingredients to a personalized shopping list
- “How To” videos for the less experienced chef
- Saved recipes are stored in a recipe box to conveniently find later
Now that you’re equipped to handle whipping up even the largest holiday dinner or transforming those leftovers into a delicious, new creation, go download the app in the iTunes store now!