G/B Launches Seven Sites in 2010By Greenfield Belser, a Finn Partners Company
June 2, 2010
Greenfield/Belser has launched websites for seven energetic clients during 2010, proving that smart marketers are still engaged in cementing the future of their firms. All are unusual. All break the traditional professional services mold. For these clients and for you, the next steps beyond defining a brand and launching an exciting breakthrough site are search marketing and integrated social media. We can help you there, too.
- Gesmer Updegrove, the pioneering Boston-based law firm, has worked with “serial entrepreneurs” since its inception in 1985. Its new website and broader awareness campaign offer clear evidence that the firm understands what drives its clients and has the credentials to help them realize business plans. Recently, the site took first place in the Legal Marketing Association’s Your Honor Awards.
- Kilpatrick Stockton has an engaging new website that positions the national firm around the notion of being fully engaged with its clients, communities and in the development of its people. To bring all those ideas and the firm’s skills into sharp focus, Kilpatrick’s attorneys committed to building an experience center with hundreds of matters in order to demonstrate where they’ve worked, for whom and how those matters turned out. Jealous? You should be. Executive buyer research shows those credentials are exactly what visitors seek.
- U.S. Military HIV Research Program explains the role of one of the leading HIV research organizations in the world. A temporary website refresh has been replaced by the full site in all its glory. In most cases, the difference between the old and new is startling. In this case, we need to employ newer adjectives…fantabuloso? (Modesty is not a problem here.)
- Archer Norris is a law firm focused on California and willing to stick by it. Most firms let googly-eyes (and the money they imagine is under them) distract them from the reality of their reach. Not Archer Norris. Work comes to them because they know the quirks of California law. And they know it. Smart.
- Marshall Gerstein & Borun is a top tier IP firm headquartered in Chicago. The firm distinctively features its assets: its people and client successes. Marshall Gerstein tells its story quickly, borrowing three technical terms from photography (Focus. Perspective. Depth.) that reflects the imagery site-wide. The firm’s lawyer/scientists, like a great photographer, deliver the best results with a skill set that is part technical, part art form.
- Hemenway & Barnes is a proud steward of a tradition with roots in Boston where trustees were charged with handling the wealth of ship captains. Today, Hemenway works with captains of industry, entrepreneurs, families and nonprofits. But all that its professionals do remains grounded in personal relationships and trust. Their new site brings this focus into high relief.
- The lawyers of Gowlings, one of Canada’s largest law firms, know what it takes to create, enhance and protect real business value. The firm has been a trusted business partner to many of Canada’s largest organizations for over a century, and has built a solid reputation for delivering creative, effective and valuable solutions to complex business matters.