For Higher Value, Go DeepBy Joe Walsh
December 2, 2013
Most professional service firms talk, with the very best intentions, about understanding their clients business and industry. And that's a good thing because our research shows that clients come to learn about firms wearing their industry hat. When it comes to the the value of understanding clients, Husch Blackwell has gone much deeper. They've turned talk into action by fundamentally changing how the firm functions. Over the past year or so, Husch Blackwell has put industry first, completely transforming the entire operation into industry teams and operating units.
We were engaged to turn this strategy into brand messaging. The centerpiece of the effort is a brand new website and a companion system of industry pitch materials. Check out how strategy meets design, form meets function and reason mixes with emotion to present a firm with exemplary depth in its clients' respective fields.
On huschblackwell.com you'll see:
- navigation that puts industry first, literally
- client success stories that give proof to the firm's promise of value
- richer industry, bio and practice pages with fully redone benefits-driven content
- imagery drawn from client industries that reinforce Husch's depth of experience
- a business insight resource center, easily searchable with Google search functionality and more.
Congratulations to Husch Blackwell on the continuing execution of its strategy and the launch of its bold new brand—online and off.