The business world is beginning to shake the jitters and come back into focus, but it’s taken a while. Smart brands—wired brands—did not miss a beat during the last year, continuing to reinvent themselves and earn attention in an increasingly digital and cluttered communications landscape. We’ve shared some of these stories inside.
- software: This year, we begin with a complicated suite of software that drives construction on our nation’s roads, bridges, buildings and other infrastructure. It was a strong product without our help, but helping it clear a path for the future just makes good business sense.
- stand up: An offspring of the Nutrition Facts labeling system moves to the front of the pack to help fight obesity in America, while an Atlanta-based law firm makes its own stand for what matters most to clients.
- snap shot: Two professional services firms in different parts of the U.S. portray expanding brands and align them with their present and future geographic footprints.
- so what: Picking up your phone is easy. Routing the calls to the right phone from the right caller? Tough. Getting the contract to do it again is a campaign only Washington could love.
- serial brands: Brands need care, love and attention. Three brands go at it again without throwing out the baby with the bathwater. The result? Refreshed, renewed, re-energized.
- survey the landscape: A surveying company solidifies its national reach, while a very dissimilar firm covers a very different landscape.
Things are, well, buzzing. Now is the time to reconnect with old clients, reach out to prospects and recruits, motivate members to renew and inspire customers to get on board. The trick lies in doing so in refreshingly new ways.