Why did Finn Partners decide to acquire Greenfield/Belser?
- A key Finn Partners’ strategy for growth is to enhance and strengthen our existing operations in a particular practice area or region. And, one of the ways we do this is by growing our resources through strategic acquisitions.
- The acquisition of Greenfield/Belser enhances our Digital/Creative practice, expands our reach into key B2B sectors, and bolsters our capabilities in brand strategy, digital design, web technologies and content marketing.
- As co-founder of Greenfield/Belser, Burkey Belser is one of the most recognized and respected branding and creative experts in key B2B sectors such as professional services, national trade and professional associations, universities and investment advisory/wealth management.
- After getting to know Burkey and Donna and their management team, we realized we share a similar vision and philosophy when it comes to values and work culture.
- Greenfield/Belser shares a strong commitment to collaboration and maintaining a best-place-to- work environment.
- Greenfield/Belser sees greater growth opportunities by combining resources.
What can Greenfield/Belser clients expect? How will their existing experience with Greenfield/Belser change?
- Greenfield/Belser clients won’t experience any changes. There will be no changes to their contracts, fees, rates or account teams.
- If anything, there will be more resources and ways for clients to receive services.
How quickly will clients see integrated teams, i.e. how quickly will Finn employees be on Greenfield/Belser accounts and vice versa?
- In the short term, we don’t see a need to change the mix of teams unless warranted or in the best interest of the client to do so. At the same time, there may be opportunities for Greenfield/Belser and Finn employees to work on projects together. It will be a natural, evolutionary process. But we believe you will want to know more about expanded services now available to your organization.
What has been the market’s/client’s reaction?
- Very positive – this will give our clients the expertise of Greenfield/Belser in combination with the resources and scale of Finn.